Pine Ridge Farm - Charlton, MA
Welcome To Our Home Page
Learning to handle and ride horses builds self-esteem and self-confidence in a shy or withdrawn individual.
Whether you are just beginning or are a more advanced student, whether you want to ride recreationally or competitively, we can help you achieve your goals. We are very flexible, and can create a lesson program that is custom-tailored to your needs and ability.
So what are you waiting for? Come ride with us!
We are located in Charlton, MA
Just 10 miles west of Worcester. We are a small, private stable situated on 14 peaceful acres. Below are a list of services offered at Pine Ridge Farm:
- Riding lessons - both english and western Our riding lessons are for everyone wheather you are looking for a hobby, looking for some time in the saddle before a vacation out west or to a dude ranch, or if you would like to improve your skills and ride competively - Pine Ridge has several instructors to help you reach your goals in all disciplins
- Trail Rides - Pine Ridge now takes out small groups for scenic trail rides on our beautiful trails. A great way to spend some time in the great outdoors we have been lucky enough to see deer, hawks, and Blue Herron, fox and coyotes on past rides. We aren't lucky enought to see wild life on all of our rides, but maybe you'll be the lucky rider to get to catch a peek! Our trail rides are a bit different than most, it is actually a trail lesson as you will be required to steer and controll your horse, our horses have many different jobs and aren't the typical trail horse that follows the tail in front of her!
- Proposal Or Special Occasion Trail Rides- We also offer a special trail ride designed for couples or anyone who has a special occasion. A very popular one is a proposal in which this ride was designed for. You will head out on a private trail ride accompanied by a trial guide, once before you come back one of our staff will bring out two glasses and a bottle of chilled champaign (non-alcohol available upon request), you may also bring a picnic lunch that will be brought out by us in a basket along with your champaign. Riders dismount and the guides will hold the horses and let them graze while you pop the big question, or have your lunch, ect. The guide can wait for you, or bring the horses back and you can enjoy some privacy and take a short walk back to the farm.
- Summer Horse Camp - Pine Ridge's Summer Horse Camp is a day camp that is one week long from 9-3, Mon. - Fri. for children 6 - 16. See our "Camp Page" for more information and dates on our Summer Horse Camps.
- Pony Rides - Pony rides are always available for the little ones you may make an appointment or just drop by if our "Pony Ride" sign is hanging by our farm sign
- Pony Parties - Pine Ridge offers on farm pony rides for birthdays, special occasions or group functions, ect. We offer just the pony rides, rental of our facilities and tables or the whole Pony Party Package which includes pony rides, cake, icecream, soft drinks and all paper ware.
- Scout Badge Programs - A wonderful and fun way to earn one or two of your scout badges.
Guided trail rides/lessons for small groups or couples.
What a perfect and unique way to ask her the BIG QUESTION!!!